AcuC is a professional self-regulatory council in the UK, providing a register of highly qualified, safe and effective practitioners, all of whom have professional indemnity insurance and are bound by AcuC's code of professional conduct.
AcuC is a specialist organisation that welcomes and promotes the recognition and professional well-being of all practitioners and students whose practice includes one or more of the Oriental therapies.
- Traditional acupuncture
- Acupressure focuses pressure on acupuncture points
- Other therapies that involve acutherapy, such as Tui Na and Shiatsu
All have excellent training in both theory and practice. Member practitioners are insured and maintain excellent codes of professional practice - you can expect high quality, safe and effective treatment:
- adjustment and balance of your body's energy flow to restore good health
- reduction of your physical, mental or emotional pain
- accelerates the healing of sports injuries and all musculo-skeletal pain